Wednesday 15 May 2013

My favourite photo app - A Beautiful Mess

photo from A Beautiful Mess


When I heard Elsie and Emma from A Beautiful Mess created a photo app I instantly knew that I was gonna love it! When the app came out I downloaded it immediately and started to discover all the fun features. This is the best photo editing app I found so far. 

The filters are beautiful and there are some fun borders and doodles, some ready made words and you can write your own message too. I'm sure there are similar apps out there, but this is really my cup of tea. I love the way I can customize my photos and the changes really make them pop!




I love taking photos of my daughter, but it's very rare that I have a good photo of myself, because I really don't like the way I look in photos. Why I'm very grateful for this app is that the filters and cute little changes make me feel like I look better in the photos. Finally! 



What are your favourite apps?



2 comments:

  1. Your post reminds me to install this app as well! :-) It looks like you're having fun with your phone too. ;-) Anyway, the pictures do look really beautiful but it's also because there are some really beautiful people in front of the lens! Love the picture of Efe, she's soooo cute... :-)
    Big hugs, Inge x

    ReplyDelete