Friday 15 February 2013

Home of angels

A very lovely thing happened to me yesterday. One of my dearest customers sent me some photos to show me where some of my art live. I have to tell you, she made my heart flutter!

Here they are on her beautiful light blue wall, which is the exact shade of blue I'd like to paint one of my rooms to, if it was mine (I will do that one day, I feel it in my heart... hopefully soon). Beautiful! : ) My angels are very happy there. They are at home!



I believe that these angels will nurture her soul, will give her comfort and will remind her every day that she is loved. And this makes me really really happy! : )

Do you want to show us too where my art lives in your home? I would love to hear from you! Email me to beata at iyobodesign dot co dot uk. : )


A little reminder: There is still some time to take part in my giveaway! You can find the details about how to participate in this blog post.


No comments:

Post a Comment