Friday 26 April 2013

New paintings

I think I finally recovered from the spring holidays. I found the most beautiful patterned papers for my paintings in a shop I'd never look for them and started to use them right away. Next day I had to get some new canvases, that's how inspired I feel.

The first print is already listed on my website, will have to list it on Etsy as well. The original will only be available on my website though.

I already loved it at this stage:


And here is the ready artwork:

Let your kindness shine like the sun 5x7" print

And here is the second ready artwork:

You are here to let miracles happen 5x7" print

I can't believe I almost forgot how much happiness it gives me when I paint. Today this 2 paintings were the only thing I did. I haven't done any cleaning what I planned for today (oops), but it's really rare that whatever I do on the canvas looks good, so I thought it would be better not to stop. 

There is still some more in progress, can't wait to continue with those.

Next week I'll have an exciting new venture, more on this later.
I wish you all a lovely weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment