Thursday 6 September 2012

Proud moment


She was literally just born yesterday and look at this, she is there with a proud smile on her sweet little face wearing school uniform. 

And on top of that, all went well, actually very well! There was no crying at all. (even I managed it) And she came out all happy in the afternoon that she had loads of fun. Though she only played with the friend she already knew, but hey, she just started, she will have plenty of time to get to know the other kids as well and I'm pretty sure she will do well.

I'm a proud mummy. I feel like I achieved something big today. I have raised a confident child! A happy child!

2 comments:

  1. So glad it went well for her and you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so adorable!! I love that big grin! I was thinking about you. I'm SOO glad it went well! :)

    ReplyDelete